Spring registration starts here at SUNY Ulster on October 31st, 2017 for continuing students. November 13th, 2017 is the starting registration date for all other students.
If this is your first time registering for the Spring Semester here at SUNY Ulster here are some key items to keep in mind as you prepare to register, and how to prepare for the upcoming semesters class load.
First Things First: Make an Appointment with Your Advisor.
- You can find your Advisor by visiting My.SunyUlster.edu
- Next click Student Resource Tab.
- Scroll down the page until you get to Registration Tools and CLICK
Still Need Help?
Registration can be reached by phone at 845-687-5075
Your academic Advisor may let you know where or how they prefer for you to sign up for your registration appointment. For example some Advisors will provide an appointment signup sheet with their various available time slots, others will have you sign up via an online appointment calendar.
Before Your Appointment: Make a Plan!
There are a few things that you can do in preparation for your upcoming meeting to make sure it goes as smoothly as possible, and has limited confusion.
- Check to see what is required for the upcoming semester and compare this what classes you still need against the upcoming academic class schedule! http://apps.sunyulster.edu/courses/
- It is also helpful to make a mock schedule (or even 2) to bring to your upcoming appointment!
After Your Appointment: Set reminders for yourself!
- In your planner, or calendar in your phone mark the start date reminder of any online courses or accelerated courses you may be taking. (It can be easy to forget when you aren’t physically attending class about particular dates.)
- Also set a reminder at a closer date for you to closely see what books are required for your upcoming classes!